SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 11 November 2018

Makeup Wish List- Part 2!

Hi lovelies!

I'm back with another Makeup Wish list post because I love doing these so much and it's always nice share what I personally am interested in in the overcrowded industry. There are so many makeup releases recently and the industry is now huge, and I always find it interesting seeing different people's opinions on these launches and what they think of them, because everyone's taste is so different.

Anyway, that's enough of the mini rant. Let's get into the good stuff!

--

Kat Von D- Super Brow pomades (in the unusual colours)



These were on my previous wish list post but I still really want them! I currently have my shade in the pomade, which is medium brown, but I want some of the more unusual colours like the yellow and purple. Don't ask me why, because I don't know because I have brunette hair, but I love the idea of having colourful brows. (I also don' really have a need for these now because I have the Revolution Pro colourful pomades which are pretty much the same).

Urban Decay Elements palette



I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, and I've heard very mixed reviews about this (as in how it looks, some people love how it looks and others hate how it looks). I think this looks so interesting and right up my street. It has lots of colours in that I gravitate towards and I really want to get this. I also love how it's laid out in the palette.

BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil palette



I am completely obsessed with colourful eyeshadow at the moment and this looks like a must have palette! It's full of bright shades, a mix of mattes and shimmers which I like, and I've heard really great reviews of this. I just want to create so many bright looks with this and it looks great.

Too Faced Gingerbread Spice palette



This looks so festive and I love it! From the Too Faced palettes I've tried before, I love the formula of their shadows, and this just looks gorgeous. I feel like you could create so many looks with it, as well as being cute. I'm probably going to snap this up soon because I can't resist it any longer. Also, A+ for packaging.

Too Faced Christmas lip set



Sticking with the Too Faced Christmas collection, I also have my eye on these. I believe they're minis of the Melted Matte liquid lipsticks, in festive shades. The colours just look gorgeous, and they're also scented like the food they're named after which is so cool!

Jouer Blush Duo's



I am on such a blush kick right now and these look stunning. I particularly want the Flirt one because that looks like my thing. I've also heard really great things about these little duos and it's making me really want to try one for myself.

Jouer Bronzer Duo



Sticking with the Jouer theme, I also really want to try the bronzer duos. Again, I'm so into bornzer right now and I'm always on the hunt for a new perfect bronzer. I know Nikkie Tutorials raves about this, and it always looks great when she applies it, so that's a major reason why I want to try them out.

Ofra x Nikke Tutorials Cloud 9 and Space Baby highlighters



Speaking of Nikkie Tutorials, her newest collection with Ofra looks beautiful! Now, I'm not so much into blue duo chrome highlighters at the moment, but for some reason, this really appeals to me and as we've already established, I love a pink highlighter so I love the look of Cloud 9. I've also heard reviews speaking very highly of Ofra highlighters which makes me want to try them more.

Ofra Glazed Donut and Star Island highlighters




I of course want to try more Ofra highlighters and these are the shades I want to try the most. Glazed Donut looks to be like a icy white shade (which I live for) and Star Island is a gold, champagne, icy shade which also appeals to me so much. I'm really into champagne highlighters, because they're so universally flattering.

Sugarpill x Trixie Mattel collection



If you've been here before, you know I'm a big drag race fan and I love Trixie Mattel and I love this collection. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the blush and lipstick shades the most. It's very pretty for a neutral palette and I feel like it appeals to a lot of people and I really like the look of it. 

Milani Conceal + Perfect foundation


This is a very highly rated product that I really want to try. I like the idea of this and I'm getting into full coverage foundations at the moment. I feel like they have my shade in this range, which is always a plus, and with all the hype, it makes me want to try it.

Sephora Pro Palettes




These just look incredible! The top photo is the original range of palettes and the bottom photo is the newer releases that made me put these palettes in the list. I don't want all of them, but to be honest, I want most of them. The warm, sunset one really appeals to me, as well as the bights, the warm neutrals and the jewel toned ones. I have heard mixed reviews of these but I want to try them for myself because I feel like I would like them. I usually like most palettes I try to be honest.

Too Faced Born This Way foundation



This foundation is supposed to be amazing for dry skin and I am dying to try it! Because my skin is so dry, this seems like it would be great for me. The only reason I haven't tried this yet is because I am finding it difficult to find my shade. I am finding them very warm under-toned, and I am neutral, slightly leaning towards the cooler side, so each of the ones I'm swatching, seem really yellow on me. I am going to persist in trying to find my shade because I do really want to try it.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Kit in Radient



As I've said above, I am on a blush kick at the moment, and this looks so visually appealing to me. There's some nice shades, which seems perfect for my skin tone, and a nice mix of pinks and peach shades. I do tend to go for a pink shade but sometimes, I want a peachy shade and this seems perfect for that. These are also great for mixing shades and for travelling.

Coloured Raine Vivid Pigment Shadows



These look right up my street! I like the range of shades and I love that they're all matte and can be used with other shimmer shades or as a whole matte colourful look. These just look so bright and vivid and I adore the look of them!

Melt Cosmetics Stacks



These have been around for what seems like forever but they still appeal to me. They have loads of different varieties and I can't choose which one I like the most. I also like that they can be taken apart and put into a magnetic palette instead of them being a stack (as that can be quite bulky). Melt Cosmetics are also now on Beauty Bay which makes the brand so much easier to get hold of which I am so grateful for.

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara



This is one product I always look at in the shop but never actually buy, even though I do want to try it. After all the hype around it, it makes me want to try it more which is why it's in this list. I already have some holy grail mascaras but I'm still interested in trying others and this is definitely on the list.

The Crayola Makeup Crayon trios



I know these are gimmiky and aren't very highly rated, I still really want to try them. They have so many unusual colours which I really gravitate towards. I also like that they are multi use, and can be used on the lips, face and eyes. I keep looking at these on ASOS, but have never actually picked a set or two to try.

Wet N Wild Zodiac Collection



Some people are hating on the Zodiac collection trend and I bloody LOVE the idea of a zodiac collection! The Wet N Wild one really appeals to me because it looks so interesting and well done. I am particularly interested in the loose highlighter, which looks gorgeous. I also love the lippes and pressed highlighters. The whole collection speaks to me and I want to get some pieces from it.

NYX Swear By It palette



This looks like my ideal palette. It has a great shade range and there's a really nice mix of mattes and shimmers, which I look for in a palette and this looks great. I know a lot of people were complaining about the price of the palette, as it does seem pricy for the drugstore, but you get a lot of shades in there and it seems fairly priced to me. I just want to get my hands on this because I adore the look if it!

NYX Rebel With A Cause palette



I actually stumbled upon this when looking for the Swear By It palette and I instantly got heart eyes. I think it's the bright mustard shade which caught my attention because I love a mustard eye shadow and it's the classic 'pop of colour' effect (which works annoyingly well). The matte shades seem really nice, which makes me want it even though I'm not the biggest fan of all the shimmer shades in here.

Anastasia Bevery Hills Sultry palette



I'm not going to lie, the packaging gives me so much life on this! I love the look of the shades in here, because they seem to lean more on the cool side, but still wearable, and my collection is lacking that. I initially passed on this, but then Tati on YouTube played with this and swatched it and I fell in love! I am also a big fan of the ABH eyeshadow formula.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Metallic lipstick set



To be honest, I only really want that for the red shade because it looks incredible! I really hope they make a full size of the red shade because I can pass on the other two and I don't want to have to buy the whole set for the one shade.

Huda Beauty Jewels palette collection



I love the colour story of these palettes! I want the Sapphire and Emerald ones the most but they all appeal to me. They just seem so handy for a certain colour story look and I like the look of them a lot. I know they're tiny and probably over-priced for what you get, but that doesn't dim the appeal.

Illamasqua Hydra Vail primer



This product has been on my wish list for a while because everyone raves about it for dry skin, and my skin is super dry. It appears to be like a jelly and it comes with a little spatula to apply it to your face. It just looks great and I want to see what all the hype is about.

Fenty Beauty Midnight Wasabi lipstick



Look how amazing this green is! It's such a unique shade and I want to put this on my face right now! I have swatched this in store a couple of times, but the only thing that has put me off buying it is the fact of how light the packaging is. It weighs practically nothing, which makes me think 2 things. 1 being that there isn't much product in there, and the other being that it could break easily. Usually when I'm paying that amount of money for a lipstick, I want it to have some weight to it. But the shade is gorgeous and I still want it.

Colourpop Disney collection



I love the idea of a Disney collection and this one looks fab! I know the palette is nothing special or innovative but it looks really pretty and would suit a lot of people. I also love the bullet lipstick set and I really want to get my hands on them. I can pass on the single shadows and liquid lipsticks, but the bullet lipsticks and the palette needs to be in my makeup collection right now!

Kat Von D Fetish collection palettes




I really want both of these. I'm such a big fan on Kat Von D's eyeshadow formula and the palette looks really nice. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love the look of it and can imagine all the looks I can get out of it. I also really, really love the blush and highlight palette. That's the palette I want the most out of this collection, and I like the idea of the matching highlighter shade to the blush. I also really enjoy the packaging on both of these.

Sugarpill Trick or Treat lipsticks

Look how magical these lipsticks are!! I'm absolutely living for them, especially Trick which is the black with the orange and green shimmers in. I am a fan of the Sugarpill liquid lipstick formula and they seem to do the glitter lipsticks so well, because I already have one and it's amazing.

Urban Decay Cherry scented All Nighter setting spray


I have never tried the All Nighter setting spray, but this one appeals to me so much because it's cherry scented and I love the smell of cherries. I think this is a great addition to the whole cherry range and I really want to try it.

Morphe 35M- Boss Mood palette

If I'm being honest, I want this mostly for the yellow and khaki matte shades but I also love the other shades. It looks like it has a great mix of shimmers and mattes which I really like in a palette. I have also been loving Morphe palettes recently and this looks amazing.

Illamasqua 'Experimental' Artistry palette


Look how perfect this looks! It's a completely matte palette full of colourful, bright shades and I am obsessed with it. I have never tried any Illamasqua eyeshadows before but I know they are highly rated, so I feel like this will be great quality. I also love the way this is layed out, it looks very visually appealing and easy on the eyes.

MAC Shiny Pretty Things highlighters


MAC knocked it out of the park with this packaging and pan design this year. This is just stunning! Out of their whole Christmas range, the highlighters look the most appealing to me because of the packaging and the shades. They are both quite golden, and one has a beautiful pink shift. I need to swatch these in store, because I'm not sure if these will be too dark for my fair skin, but they sure do look very pretty.

Kat Von D Swoon single eye shadow


Here's the thing with this one, I already have this in the Better Together palette which KVD did with Too Faced, but it's the only shade that I like from that palette. But now this is a single, I can get rid of my palette and just get the single to keep this shade. It's the most amazing shimmery red shade, which looks amazing on the eyes or on top of a red lip.

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Liners


As you may, or may not know, is that I am a massive Jeffree Star Cosmetics fan, so when I heard that lip liners were coming out, I was super excited. The only reason I haven't purchased any yet is because I can't decide which shades I want the most! Also, the packaging is so extra and I live for it.

Jeffree Star Cosmetics 'Money Honey' Supreme Frost

Sticking with Jeffree Star, the Money Honey highlighter looks amazing! This is a gold shade with a green reflex in it and I love a green shift. When I watched his reveal video on these highlighters, this was the one that appealed to me the most. I love an unusual highlighter and this fits the bill. I also really want to use this on the eyes.

Revolution Jewel collection





They have smashed it with this range! It comes with 3 eyeshadow palettes, which look gorgeous, 3 lip glosses, which look to be dupes of the Fenty lip luminizers, and 3 jelly highlighters. I just can't get over how pretty this whole collection looks and it's so affordable! The things I am the most excited about are the jelly highlighters and the lip glosses.

Revolution Skincare products


I know this isn't makeup but I absolutely had to include them. Revolution came out with a skincare range, which has so many products for loads of different skin types, and it's all really affordable. The products I want to try the most are the Superfruit Extract serum, anything with Hyaluronic Acid and the CBD oil serum.

Lime Crime Wet Cherry lip gloss in 'Extra Poppin'


I know what you're probably thinking, that this is just a clear gloss and I could get it from any brand. But this looks special to me. It looks so shiny and juicy and I live for that look at the moment. I also want the clear gloss because I can put it on top of anything and everything and I love that.

--

And that wraps up this long, long, long list! Congratulations if you made it this far (super proud of you!)

Don't forget to share with me what's on your makeup wish list because I would love to know! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time. Bye xx


Post a Comment