SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 1 November 2018

Sephora Haul!

Hi lovelies!

I have a very exciting post today and I hope you're just as excited as well! I recently went on holiday to Spain and they have Sephora there (aka the greatest makeup place of all time), so of course, I did some damage and bought some things and I thought I'd share them all with you.


---



The first thing is very boring but necessary. I picked up the Sephora brand spot cleaner because my current one is running low and has been sadly discontinued. These were 6 euros each which isn't too bad.



This product wasn't something I was intending to pick up but I swatched it and couldn't resist. It is the Fenty Beauty 'Diamond Milk' Gloss Bomb lip gloss and I am obsessed with it! I have tried this out and it's gorgeous. It has little glitters in it, which initially put me off when I saw this online, but these seem to disappear a little when it's applied to the lips and it leaves my lips looking so plump and full. It's also not sticky at all which is also a massive bonus. 



Also from Fenty Beauty, I picked up two of the Stunna lip paints in 'Uncensored' and 'Uncuffed'. I knew I wanted to get 'Uncuffed', which is the gorgeous pink, nude/mauve shade but I also swatched 'Uncensored' in store and absolutely fell in love with it! It's so vibrant in colour and it's exactly the formula that I like. It's a very wet and watery formula, but it applies so evenly and pigmented. I have tried the 'Uncuffed' shade and I am in love with the colour! I am so annoyed that I didn't try these earlier because they have really impressed me so far. 



I also picked up one of the Huda Beauty Demi Matte liquid lipsticks in the shade 'Day Slayer'. It's a gorgeous brown toned nude. It seems a similar colour to 'Celebrity Skin' by Jeffree Star Cosmetics, which I absolutely love! I have also been wanting to try these for a while and I love the idea of a demi matte formula, which leans on the glossy side, and I can't wait to try this.



I picked up one of the Sephora Brand Lip Stories lipsticks in the shade 'Love Love' which is a matte formula. It's a light, cooled toned lipstick shade and I thought this would be nice to wear with a darker, warmer lip liner which I think would look really cool. I also wanted to try one of the Lip Stories lipsticks and this shade favoured. 




This was a very on the whim purchase, because I've been eyeing this up for ages and I just decided to buy it. It's the Urban Decay 'Born To Run' palette and this has such a massive range of variety of shades and I mostly wanted it for the green shimmer shades because I love a green eyeshadow. I can't wait to play with this and create some looks.




Next is something I knew i wanted to buy from Sephora while I was on holiday was the Urban Decay Naked Cherries palette. I love the colour scheme in here and I also like the range of mattes and shimmer shades. Again, I can't wait to play with this on my eyes. I am also a big fan of the Naked palettes from Urban Decay so this is a nice addition to the collection.



These were a little freebie from one of the employees at Sephora (who was lovely). As I was paying for all my stuff, she told me to wait and she brought out these two samples for me and a nice sheet mask for my mum. This is the Nars 'Climax' mascara and the Hourglass 'Veil' primer. I am particularly excited to use the primer because I love trying new primers. These were just a lovely little addition to my haul which I appreciate.



Next is one of the Sephora Brand Lip Creams in the shade '72' which is a gorgeous nude. I am really into nude lipsticks at the moment and I keep wanting to add more to my collection and this is a great addition. It's a brown toned, slightly peachy nude and it seems very flattering. These are the kind of nude shades I tend to go for.



Next is something I've never even considered buying until I got in store and was blinded by its beauty. It's the Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sugar' Glow Kit. These are absolutely blinding and I adore a blinding highlight. There are some pink toned highlights in here and I love a pink highlight. I am such a big fan of ABH highlighters and this is no exception.


Next is the Sephora Brand 'Hydration Glow' foundation. I saw this and piqued my interest because I love a hydrating, glowy foundation. The colour looks like it's going to match me pretty well, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out.



 And the last thing in this haul is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio in 'Pink Passion'. I have been eyeing this up for a while now, because I'm really into getting new blushes at the moment, and I love this! Pink blushes are the most flattering on me, because my skin tends to lean more on the cool toned side, and this is perfect. I like to use these individually or all together for a nice pink flush, and the pigment is great. I'm such a big fan of this already!

--

And that's my haul! I hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know what makeup you have bought recently because I'd love to know!

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you next time. Bye xx



Post a Comment