SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 22 July 2018

A-Z of YouTubers

Hi lovelies!

I'm back with an updated version of my A-Z of YouTubers. I did this a while ago on my previous blog but a lot of favourite YouTubers have changed and I've added some new people that I'm obsessed with.

Side note- I haven't filled in every letter because I don't subscribe to people of every letter so there are gaps because I didn't want to fill it in with a random YouTuber I don't watch. I have also got more for each letter instead of just one person because I want to share the love of all the YouTubers I like and consistently watch.

A

AmazingPhil



This will be no surprise to anyone who knows me. I LOVE Phil! I always watch (and re-watch) his videos because they're engaging and entertaining and I love his vibe. I'm not going to go too much into it because I have been obsessed with Phil and have been for years.

Anthony Padilla


I've only started watching Anthony Padilla recently (after he was on RuPaul's Drag Race, I'm not going to lie) and I'm glad I got into his channel because I love his content. He makes small, sketch type videos and I was never a fan when he was in Smosh but now he's gone solo, I'm a fan. His videos are just lighthearted and funny and because they're so short so they don't require much time. 

B

Becca Rose


I've been watching Becca Rose for years, even before she took a break and she had her old channel name. She does beauty videos and they are just easy watching. Because I love watching beauty videos and hauls, she slots in nicely in this list.

C

Caito Patatoe


I discovered Caito Potatoe through Jeffree Star Cosmetics because I was looking for swatches but this was ages ago but I then rediscovered her recently and I love her channel. She is so funny and sarcastic and I love that humour. She literally doesn't care what people think and I love that. If you want some funny beauty videos, she is the one.

Chris Klemens



I love Chris and he does interview style videos where he interviews people on the street. He has also started vlogging (but I don't watch his vlogs very often because I prefer his interview style videos). He has the type of humour that I love and they are just videos I can turn on and have a good laugh.

Christine Sydelko



I can't even begin to try to explain the type of videos Christine does. She's just so funny and she has just started a podcast which I love. She also does not care what people think at all and she appears so confident and I love that about her. She's just herself and it shows in her videos.

D

Daniel Howell



Again, if you know me you know that I love Dan Howell and his videos so much. Him, along with Phil, are at the top of my list for my favourite YouTubers. He makes ranty and story time type videos but he's very funny and relatable. Honestly, the obsession with Dan is real.

Dan and Phil Games



This is semi cheating but I couldn't not put their gaming channel in the list. Dan and Phil made a collaborative channel (in case you don't know, they kind of come as a pair because they are best friends and they live together and they have been friends for like 10 years or something) to play games on and I just find it so entertaining. This is the only gaming channel I watch and I love it. I particularly love (and live for) their Sims 4 series and the Undertale series. If you want some lighthearted entertainment, I would highly recommend their gaming channel.

E

Evan Edinger



Evan is just a little gem. He's so sweet and his puns are my favourites. He makes little videos about various things (I'm not even going to try and categorise him because I can't). He's just positive and its nice to just watch his videos for something quick and entertaining.

Estee Lalonde



I have been watching Estee's videos for a while and she's just great. She does mostly beauty related videos, which you already know I love, and I just find her so chilled and has a relaxed vibe and it's nice to watch when I want something easy watching.

F

Fleur De Force



Next is Fleur De Force. Fleur was actually the first YouTuber I discovered. I would categorise her in the lifestyle section because she does home, fashion and beauty videos, and more recently, baby videos seen as she's just become a mum. I've been watching Fleur for years and I still like watching her content from time to time now.

G

Georgia Marie



I recently discovered Georgia Marie because she does a mystery case every week. I love mystery case/disappearance videos and she is my favourite to watch. She goes into so much detail and covers the case really well. Weirdly, I also find her voice soothing and very easy to listen to which is perfect for the cases she covers.

Gabriella Lindley



I've been subscribed to Gabriella for so long and I still love her content. She has a channel where she does mainly beauty videos but sometimes some more chatty, random ones, and she also has a vlog channel which I love to watch. I think I watch her vlog channel more than her main channel. I think I love watching her channel because I find her very relatable and like me.

Gabbie Hanna



I love Gabbie's story time videos so much! She gets so into the story and makes them so engaging and interesting. She is also very funny with the stories as well. She also has a vlog channel which I also love. She's just entertaining and I love watching her videos and just shutting off and focusing on the story she tells.

H

Here For The Tea



I know a lot of people don't like 'drama' channels and it's at times a touchy topic in the beauty community but I find Here For The Tea very factual and always has proof of things she talks about. I love her videos so much and she covers topics from beauty gurus in the makeup world. I guess she is a drama channel but I don't associate her as much of a drama channel as others.

Hazel Hayes



I bloody love Hazel Hayes! My favourite videos of hers to watch are her Tipsy Talk series which he does with different celebrities and YouTubers. She's just so funny. She also stands up for important topics that we need to discuss and she's not afraid to cover important topics. I just love her and I would recommend her channel to anyone.

I

Issa Twaimz



I'm so glad Issa is back! He took a break for a while but now he's back and making content. I find his videos very light-hearted and entertaining and I think he's very funny. There's not a lot I can say to describe him but if you want something easy watching and funny, he's great.

J

Jeffree Star



I love me a bit of Jeffree Star. I know that a lot of drama surrounds Jeffree, both before and during YouTube (which he has apologised for and I'm not going to get into it). I do love his videos and I find him funny and entertaining. I also love his makeup brand a lot. I know a lot of people don't like him and that's fine but I do enjoy his videos a lot.

Just Jodes



Jodes is such a positive person and she has the biggest, beaming smile I've ever seen. Although she has stuff going on in her life which she's talked about on her channel or on twitter, she somehow stays positive. She mostly makes beauty and fashion videos and again, they're easy watching.

K

Kathleen Lights

Next is Kathleen Lights and she makes beauty videos. She does a mixture of hauls, get ready with me's, first impressions and tutorials and these tend to be the type of makeup videos I like to watch. Her video background also gives me such much life! It's absolutely gorgeous and I only dream to achieve her background.

L

Laura Lee


Again, we have another beauty guru and she does similar types of videos like Kathleen Lights, with first impressions and reviews of beauty products. There's not too much I can say because I've already said why I watch her channel because I love beauty videos.

M

Mark Ferris


I absolutely love Mark's personality and the way he is. I mostly love his vlogs but I also enjoy his other videos. I find him very positive and easy watching. He's also really funny and find him a lot like myself in terms of humour and asking stupid questions which I do a lot. He's one creator I would recommend to everyone because he does a mixture of videos.

Manny MUA


Another beauty guru! I love Manny's videos and my love for him grew after I met him last year (with Jeffree Star at a meet and greet as a part of their collaboration launch). I love his style of makeup because I feel it's similar to how I like to do mine (for the most part). I also really enjoy his content and his personality and I just enjoy watching his channel.

Makeup By Jaack


I absolutely love Jack! He's just so blunt and has a dry humour and I love that. I particularly love his first impression videos but his personality is what makes me watch his videos all the time. I find his humour great and again, he's just so blunt and if he doesn't like something, he'll say that he doesn't without hesitation. I can't recommend Jack enough if you love beauty videos and I hope you appreciate his videos as much as I do.

Miz Cracker


Now, I know that Miz Cracker's career is as a drag queen but she also does YouTube videos so I thought I'd include her. She's a Drag Race girl and that's how I found her channel. I love her 'Review With A Jew' series where she reviews episodes of Drag Race and All Stars and she's so witty and funny and I love watching them. I wouldn't watch another review of Drag Race!

N

NikkieTutorials


Nikkie Tutorials is an absolute makeup goddess! She's one of my all time favourite beauty guru;s and I love her! I also blame her for my highlighter addiction because she's the highlighter queen. She is so talented at what she does and her videos are creative and she's so good at talking through each step of her makeup. Her looks are also incredible and I wish I had the skills like her because she's amazing.

O (I don't have anyone for this letter)

P

Porcelain


Bridget is a recent love of mine and I discovered her through recommended videos and I'm glad I did. She uploads a video everyday and she makes beauty videos most of the time. One of my favourite series she does is 'Honest Makeup Opinions' in which she goes through TrendMood's Instagram and gives honest thoughts on new or teased launches. I also find her to be very much like me and how she is with makeup. (She is also a big Panic! At The Disco fan and I appreciate that a lot).

Q (I don't have anyone for this letter)

R

Raw Beauty Kristi


Kristi's videos are so great to watch if you love beauty videos. Her first impression videos are my favourite first impression's to watch (and I watch a lot of them) and they tend to be quite long which I also love. I do watch some of her other stuff but I get so excited when she uploads a first impressions because she's so great in them and gives her honest opinion which I really appreciate.

S

Shane Dawson


Honestly, if you don't know who Shane Dawson is, where have you been? He has been one of my favourite YouTubers for years now and he just keeps getting better and better. Sometimes I love to watch his more stupid stuff like his eating videos but he's started doing more serious stuff and series and I equally love those videos, if not more. He's also the person who got me into conspiracy theories (I'm not massive into them but I love watching those videos now). He's just so funny and he can also be serious. I also have to give honorable mentions to his 'Squad' who I also love and should probably put them individually in the list but we would be here all day (Ryland Adams, Morgan Adams, Garret Watts and Andrew Siwicki, go check them out!)

Safiya Nygaard


One of my absolute queens of YouTube! I religiously watch her videos and her content is amazing. I can't catagorise her videos other than she mixes a load of stuff together, tries weird stuff and wears unusual clothing. I would highly recommend her channel because she's so great to watch. There's not much more I can say about her other than I love her!

Sophdoesnails


Soph is one of my favourite YouTubers and has been for a little while, pretty much since I discovered her channel. She does makeup/beauty videos and she uploads regularly. She has also done a collaboration with Revolution Beauty and I adore her palettes so much. If you love beauty videos, you definitely have to check out her channel.

Simply Nailogical


Cristine is just so funny! She started doing nail tutorials but she has strayed away from it a bit and has made a joke of this now. I love her personality and he videos because they are just so entertaining. She also loves Holo (as you can see) and I relate to that on a spiritual level because I also love Holo.

Steph Toms


Steph is such a great beauty guru. I love her review and first impressions videos the most and she's so great at makeup and her looks are great. Her hair is also goals because that's the colour I really want to dye my hair. Her beauty videos are just so great and if you haven't checked out her channel yet, you definitely should.

Sophie Louise


Sophie is so great to watch because she does fashion and beauty videos and I love watching her hauls. I think she's really unintentionally funny during her videos. I wouldn't describe her as a beauty guru because she does't do a lot of makeup but she does do some which are just easy watching.

T

Tati Westbrook


Tati has been one of my favourite beauty gurus for years now and my love her her is still going strong. I've loved watching her channel just grow and grow over the years and I feel like her content has gotten better throughout the years. She's very honest and I trust her opinions on makeup products so much and I have bought so much makeup from her recommendations. Probably the best beauty guru out there and you have to check her out if you haven't already.

Thomas Halbert


I feel like Thomas' channel should grow more because his videos are really great. He does beauty videos and I find his humour so much like mine, and what I like. Thomas' makeup looks are really good and I feel like their similar to what I like to do because we have a similar eye shape (well, in my opinion anyway).

U (I don't have anyone for this letter)

V (I don't have anyone for this letter)

W

Wow Presents


This is a channel that features a lot of Drag Race queens and they have a few series' that they do, my personal favourite being 'Fashion Photo Ruview' with Raven and Raja. They also have Katya and Trixie's 'Uhhh' show. There's not a lot I can say other than, if you love Drag Race, you need to subscribe to this channel.

X (I don't have anyone for this letter)

Y (I don't have anyone for this letter)

Z

Zoella


Last but not least is Zoe. I have been watching her for years and I still love her videos. I mostly watch her vlog channel because she is my favourite vlogger but her main channel is also great. I would describe her videos as lifestyle because she does a mixture of things from beauty, to fashion, to advise. I'm pretty sure most of you know who Zoe is so I won't rant anymore.

---

Phew! That was a long post! I really hope you enjoyed it and give me some of your YouTube recommendations that I can check out because I'm always on the hunt for more people!

Thanks for reading, bye! xx

Post a Comment