SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 23 April 2018

My makeup wish-list

Hi lovelies!

I have been watching some videos on YouTube recently about makeup that people want to own and is on their wish-list and it's inspired me to do the same as well. I have quite a few items on this list so apologies if this post is super long.

---

SugarPill Pro Palette


This is an example of a SugarPill pro palette, as you chose you're own shades and put them into the empty palette but this is very similar to what I want. These palettes are ridiculously expensive (about 125 dollars) but they look incredible! I know realistically, I wouldn't use it all that much because I don't wear a lot of brights but I want to get into brights more. Honestly, every time I see one of these palettes, I lust after one even more.

Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette



This palette is very up my street. It's got some great shimmers and matte shades. These are the colours I love to wear and it looks nice and versatile. It's also an Alice in Wonderland inspired name and I love Alice in Wonderland. I've seen this used so much and it makes me want it even more because it looks great!

Colourpop items






There's a few items I want from ColourPop. These are the Yes Please and Dream St. palettes. I chose these two because they are more my style and have something a little different in them and the other palettes from them that I have seen just seem a little drab to me. I also want to try the Ultra Satin lips and the Ultra Matte lips because I want to try each formula to see how it differs and they have so many shades. And lastly, I want to try the No Filter concealer because I have heard so many good things about it and it's such a good price. The reason I haven't tried any of these things is because every time I go onto the website, I get very overwhelmed with how many shades there are of lipsticks and highlighters and everything so I can never decide on the colours I want more than others. Or I start adding every thing I want in my basket and then back out because it's so expensive all together! I'm hoping to make an order soon though!

Wet N Wild items




I so wish we got Wet N Wild in the UK! I know that you can get some items on Amazon but they have pretty much doubled, sometimes tripled the price of the items and the whole point of Wet N Wild is that it is drugstore. The main items I want to try from them are the Liquid Catsuit liquid lipsticks in the more unusual colours. I have some of them in my collection and I really like them but I want to see how the more unusual shades perform. I really want to try the Megaglo highlighter powders because the shades look stunning and I've heard so many rave reviews about them. And lastly, I want to try the photo focus foundation because, again, I've heard so many rave reviews about it and I know Tati (Glamlifeguru on YouTube, a.k.a one of my all time favourite YouTubers) loves this foundation.

Physicians Formula Butter range



These products are literally everywhere! The product I want to try the most are the Butter Bronzers because so many people love them and they look beautiful but their range of blushes and highlighters in this range looks so great to. I do wish there were a few more shades of the blushes but that's just my personal taste. They come so highly recommended so I want to try them out for myself.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette


Honestly, I so nearly bought this a few months ago but I didn't and I'm still lusting after it. I saw a few videos of people using this on YouTube and Instagram and it looked so good because it gives you freedom to mix your own colours together and make custom shades, which always appeals to me. I like the mix of nudes to reds to berries to the more primary/bright shades and there's so much that can be done with it. The only things that put me off buying this palette is that it's expensive for the amount of product in each pan and it's not good to take with you like a liquid lip or a bullet lipstick if you decided to wear this out in public for the day. 

Kat Von D Eyebrow Pomades


These look so interesting to me. I haven't seen another brand come out with bright coloured eyebrow pomades but I'm here for it! I have brown hair but something in me wants all the bright colours and play with new colours for my eyebrows. I've seen these teased on Instagram a lot and the more times I see them, the more I want all the shades. I'm probably not going to get all the shades but I love the idea of having red or yellow or green eyebrows. 

Morphe 35B palette


As I have said above, I am really wanting to use more bright shades and bright shade palettes are appealing to me more and more recently. I am actually planning on buying this next month because I have been eyeing it up for so long. I feel like this is a more affordable option to the SugarPill palette that I want. I love the range of shades in here and it looks to be a mix between mattes and shimmers, which I look for in a palette. I just want to create so many looks with this and let my creativity flow. 

Kat Von D Pastel Goth palette


I am kicking myself that I didn't buy this when I had the chance because now I really want it! These are still colourful eyeshadows but they're not too in your face and muted down. I am absolutely in love with Kat Von D's matte shadow formula, it's one of the best I've ever tried. I will continue to search for this palette at a good price.

Suva Beauty Hydra-liners


This is a brand I have been following on Instagram and whenever I see photos where people have either swatched these or used them in looks, I want them more and more. They look amazing and the thought and idea of them is so cool. They are liners that get activated with water and they are super pigmented and bright. They also look like they would last a long time. I'm hoping to get some of these soon because I keep going on their site and adding them to my basket.

Halo Beauty Hair | Skin | Nails Booster vitamins


Next is not a makeup item but I'm counting it in this list because I really want to try these. These are the Halo Beauty booster vitamins and they are from Tati's brand as her debut product. I would love to try these because I have seen some amazing before and after pictures of people who have used these with great results. The only reasons I haven't bought these is because they are 40 dollars and the shipping is like 30 dollars to the UK and it doesn't seem viable to me because one bottle only lasts 30 days and it seems very expensive for only 30 days worth of product. I would love to support Tati but until the shipping costs are less, I won't be trying them.

More Juvia's Place palettes



I already have a Juvia's Place palette (The Saharan) and I love it so I want to try some more. The one I want the most is the Zulu which is the super bright palette but there are so many more that I want to try but I can't decide which one because they're all so pretty! They are so pigmented and they are so creamy and great to work with, especially for the price. 

Smashbox Vladamua collaboration highlighters


I believe this is called the Petal Metal collection but I know it as the Vladamua collaboration collection. There are other items in the collection but these are just beautiful! I can't resist a good highlighter and even better with the packaging. I have also followed Vladamua for a while on Instagram and I think she is incredibly talented. 

Maybelline Lemonade Craze eyeshadow palette


I've been seeing this floating around on Instagram for a few weeks and I loved the look of it from the word go. I love the shades and they are definitely colours I would wear. I've never tried any shadows from Maybelline but I really want to give this a try.


Now this I love the look of! The shadows, the packaging, the way it's laid out, I'm obsessed! I've been looking at every urban decay counter I come across seeing if they have this because I am waiting for it to be released in the UK (I think it may already be out online but I'm not too sure). I can't get enough of these purple/mauve shades and I love them for the eyes and the lips. I can't wait to pick this up!

Mac Cosmetics Fix Plus (Shimmer editions)


These just look so ascetically pleasing to my soul. I love a dewy look to my skin and these look perfect for that glow (especially for summer). I think I want the Pink Lite one the most but they both look gorgeous. I have never tried the Mac Fix Plus spray but I know it's a holy grail in the makeup community and these just scream my name. 

Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss


I'm really getting into lip gloss recently and these look incredible! The shades that have look amazing and I want to try some. I want to swatch these in store and see what the texture is like because I can be a bit funny with lip gloss. Also, the packaging looks amazing and sleek. What I also love, they have left enough shades out to be able to make more and add to the collection which is great. 

Kat Von D 10 Year Anniversary collection


This is not out yet but I can't wait to get my hands on it. As I have mentioned above, I am obsessed with the Kat Von D eyeshadow formula and this palette looks super pretty, especially the artwork on the packaging. There also seems to be quite a bit in the collection which is exciting because I want to see what everything looks like and swatches before it all comes out to get me even more excited about it. 

Makeup Revolution/I Heart Revolution products

Now, I don't have specific items for them because they are always releasing new stuff but I am usually always excited for new products from Makeup Revolution and all their side brands because I love them as a drugstore company and I have been a huge supporter from when the brand started. They have released some unicorn, mermaid and dragon products recently which look great so I really want to try them. Basically, they are always releasing new products and I get hyped for most of them and I'm always eager to see what they come up with next.

(All photos found on Google, I do not own rights to any photos and full credit to all the owners of the photos)
---

Phew. And we're done. I did say this was going to be a long post because I have so much on my wish-list (I don't dare add up how much that all would cost hahaha!) 

I really hope you enjoyed the post and please let me know what is on your makeup wish-list because I would love to know and possibly add more to my list (not that I need to add any more!) If you would like to see another of these in the future, please let me know.

Thanks for reading. Until next time, bye xx

Post a Comment