SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 21 March 2018

My dream RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Cast

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my first post on my new blog! I am so excited about this blog and a fresh start. I posting a mixture of topics from makeup to fashion, music to film and pretty much all my interests.

That being said, this topic is one of my biggest interests. I am 100% obsessed with Rupaul's Drag Race and I have watched it over and over and over again and it just never gets old. I am also a big fan of the All Stars seasons. I have decided to run through a list of my dream cast for All Stars, especially for an All Stars cast that has not competed in previous All Stars seasons (as Alaska and Raven would make the cut if I was including my all time favourite queens). I am going to pick 10 queens and let's jump in!

1. Max Malanaphy (Season 7)


Max gives me so much life! She is one of two of my all time favourite queens from the show (the other being Bianca Del Rio). She is a classic beauty and I love her style. Her signature look is a grey wig and some killer, well polished looks. I would love to see her back  for All Stars because I feel she has much more to show from her previous season, as I feel she did so well in so many challenges (lets ignore Snatch game, shall we). I feel like she has so much to offer and, like I said, she is one of my favourites and I feel like she deserves a second chance. 

2. Kim Chi (Season 8)


Kim Chi is such an obvious choice for me! She can serve some serious looks! Her style is so unique and incredible that I fell in love with her just for that. But in her season, she proved to be a serious competitor and she is fierce. I really want to see her back because I feel like we should see more of her. If her twitter page is anything to go off, she's funny and clever. I think she will excel in a series of All Stars and she can show her many amazing talents once again.

3. Shea Coulee (Season 9)


I'm just going to say this now... Shea Coulee was robbed! Now, I love Sasha Velour but Shea had the better track record and if she had been against someone else, I think she probably would have won. But that by the by, I adore Shea Coulee. She is fierce and she has a beautiful look. When she competed in her season, she could do everything from acting, to comedy, to dancing and to singing. To me, she's a complete package. I want her to come back because I feel like she will do incredibly well. If her performance in season 9 is anything to go by, she will do very, very well.

4. Willam Belli (Season 4)


Next is potentially controversial, but I would love to see Willam back. In her season, she got disqualified and is the only queen in drag race herstory to be disqualified as she broke the show rules. Now, I wasn't the biggest fan of Willam in her season but I have seen more and more of her on social media and I want to see her back on the show and show what she can do. She was very 'egotistical' on her season which I can see would make her unpopular to some people. I want to see more of her and for her to compete in the race. 

5. Pearl Liaison (Season 7)


I would love to see Pearl back so much! I love her look and I feel like she developed a lot as her season went along. Her look is just so polished and beautiful to me. I want to see Pearl in All Stars because in the beginning of her season, she didn't really perform well and she didn't have enough time to show what she can do. I want to see more of her talent and her amazing looks.

6. Ivy Winters (Season 5)


Ivyyyyy Winterrrrrss! I love Ivy! She is so sweet and her fashion is just so on point. She makes everything she wears (she did on the season and I don't know if that is still the case) and she is an incredibly talented sewer. I want to see her other talents hence why I want her back for an All Stars season. She did pretty well in her season but I want to see her excel because I think she is great.

7. Mariah Belenciaga (Season 3)


If I'm being completely honest, I don't remember much of Mariah from her season but she was recently on Fashion Photo Ruview and I love her look. She is just gorgeous and, because I don't feel like she was particularly memorable from her season, I want to see what she can do. I'm sure she has so much talent and I want her to show it off by competing again.

8. Naomi Smalls (Season 8)


Next is Naomi Smalls. I love Naomi so much and I would love to see her back and competing. Her look is so polished and she's very fashionable. Her makeup is also amazing and just beautiful drag makeup. I would love to see Naomi back because I feel like she's very talented and she did so well in season 8. I juts want to see what more she has to offer and the amazing looks she can turn. Similar to Kim Chi, I want to see more of her competing.

9. Delta Work (Season 3)


We gotta have a big girl and Delta Work is the perfect choice for me. Because her season was quite a long time ago, I want to know what more she can do and how well she has developed in the time between her season and now. Delta's look is more polished and she is absolutely gorgeous. I felt she was great in her season and she did pretty well but, now her look is more established and polished, I want to see more talent from her and I would absolutely love to see her back.

10. Courtney Act (Season 6)


And last but certainly not least, is Courtney Act. Courtney is the fishiest queen in drag race herstory (in my humble opinion), but during her season, she also showed a lot of talent from singing, to acting. She is obviously gorgeous but she clearly has more to offer than her looks as I've mentioned above. Courtney has also recently won Celebrity Big Brother so she doesn't need the exposure like some other queens but she would be a fierce competitor. I just want to see her back because she is really great.

---
So that is the end of the list! I do want to make some other queens I would like to see back but with reasons as to why they're not in my dream cast.

Valentina (Season 9)


I would like to see Valentina back because she had so much to offer in her season. I did genuinely think that she was going to be the mystery 10th queen for All Stars 3. I didn't particularly like Valentina in her season (I know, controversial) but she did have a lot to offer and I think she could benefit from an All Stars season. Whether this is her time or not, I want to see her back soon.

Jade Jolie (Season 5)


Now, I know Jade wasn't very popular in her season but I feel like she has developed since then, especially in terms of finding her look and she is much more polished now. I want to see her dip her toes into some of the challenges and hopefully excel. I also really want her to redeem herself because she didn't come across great in her season.

Mrs Kasha Davis (Season 7)


I feel like Mrs Kasha Davis is such an underrated queen. I wanted her to stay longer in her season and I don't think she should've been eliminated when she was in her season. She is an older queen than the ones that I have listed but she is definitely well polished and well experienced in drag. I just want to see more of her because she didn't get much of a chance in her season and I feel she was overlooked then and I want her to shine.

Trinity Taylor (Season 9)


Trinity Taylor definitely killed season 9! I really didn't like her at the beginning of season 9, but I loved her at the end of it. Trinity was categorised as a 'pageant queen' at the start of her Drag Race journey but she showed so much more. I want her to come back and continue to be a fierce competitor and show her amazing talents.

Ongina (Season 1)


Next is Ongina and I want her to be picked for an All Stars season because, from what I've seen on social media, she has been shortlisted so many times but has never made the cut. She is the original bald queen and she is very popular in the Drag Race community, and with the fans. I want to see what she can do and how she does in a newer season as Drag Race because she was in the first season of the show and a lot has changed since then and there are much more viewers and fans now for her to be exposed to.

Laila McQueen (Season 8)


Laila McQueen seems to be one of the few queens to have developed and grown so much in such a short amount of time. She was on a more recent season of Drag Race but her look has become much more developed and refined so quickly and now she is fierce. Obviously, her run on Drag Race was not great, but judging from her looks and exposure on social media that I have seen, she is so polished and would be a great competitor in an All Stars Season.

 Jaidynn Diore Fierce (Season 7)


Jaidynn Diore Fierce was so great in her season, in my opinion, and I would really like to see her back because she definitely is fierce! She can have so much to offer and I feel like she was underrated in her season. She also has a great personality and I want to see more of her because I think she is great!

Trinity K Bonet (Season 6)


Trinity K Bonet nearly made my main list but there were others I wanted to see more. I loved Trinity in her season and I feel she was eliminated too soon. She had a rocky road on Drag Race but she excelled in some areas and lacked in others and I want to see if she has developed more. We know her looks are polished and she can turn a look like a pro but I want to see development in other areas.

Joslyn Fox (Season 6)

Also from Season 6 that I would love to see back is Joslyn Fox. For similar reasons to Trinity, she wasn't very polished and didn't show a great deal in her season. I want to see what she can do and I want to see development in her looks. She was so sweet and kind in her season and I just fell in love with her and her personality.

---

There we go! These are some queens I would love to see back on an All Stars season. There are of course so many queens that would excel in an All Stars season but these are just my favourites. Please let me know which queens you would love to see back for All Stars because I would love to know!

Thanks for reading! See you next time xx


Post a Comment